As a graduate historian, I offer archive and library researches for reasonable and individually negotiable fees. Primarily, my focus is on the metropolitan area of Berlin, but I am also willing to enquire after somebody or something throughout the country.
My frequent visits to German archives, combined with ample experience of detailed historical investigations, can be of significant use to your own search.
To everyone, who makes use of my services, I guarantee individual advice and assistance for all concerns of the request.
Research Services is a partner for:
- (university) scientific projects, long-term research projects, dissertations, projected publications etc.
- private researchers and their interests (e.g. local historians, genealogists)
- collectors and friends of historic areas of expertise (e.g. postal history)
- students and graduates, who lack the money for an expensive trip to Berlin.
My preferential work places amongst others are:
- Bundesarchiv Lichterfelde
- Geheimes Staatsarchiv Preußischer Kulturbesitz
- Landesarchiv Berlin
- Archiv der Stiftung Neue Synagoge Berlin – Centrum Judaicum
- Politisches Archiv des Auswärtigen Amtes
- Archiv der Stasi-Unterlagenbehörde (BStU)
- Brandenburgisches Landeshauptarchiv (in Potsdam)
- Staatsbibliothek zu Berlin (Zeitungsarchiv Westhafen and Bibliothek Unter den Linden).
If I can give you a hand with an inquiry, I will be more than happy to receive a message.